Sunday, September 4, 2011

Leaves from Dale

I have many eucalytpus leaves in my garden so my choice is made for me. These ones are just hanging about on one of the trees.

I chose one - it has a few holes and of course leaves are never perfect even though everyone thinks they are. They get eaten, they get attacked, they just fall apart.

Another of the very quick 5 minutes using crayons I do believe was the brief. Trying hard to show the holes - at least I got the shape okay.

I hope we are allowed to stitch this month - leaves are great for layering and working on Romeo - especially when you get to the disintegration side of things. I especially like it when leaves break down - these ones take some time though and hang around in our back garden for ages until we sweep them up so might need some encouragement.

No comments:

Post a Comment