Friday, August 12, 2011

SPOUT SPOUT LET IT ALL OUT!

VERY INTERESTING - DIRECT OBSERVATION OF THE SPOUT FROM PLAN VIEW.
Using Graphitint so we are back on track with the challenge, to ourselves and each other
5 minutes
No water, not enough time for that, I used the more creamy of the paper from the Fabriano book, I dont really want to add water as it is not a very strong paper, but here goes

Another 5 minutes this time allowing for using the water

Oh yeah, no shape or form, looks like an eye, totally overbalanced with too much pigment at the top & not enough at the bottom or in the centre.

So I gritted my teeth (I am still whacked from the FOQ yesterday) & spent 30 minutes to produce this

Using water & then dry Graphitint over the top - what a challenge this was, but I am reasonably happy with it, my daughter, who is an artist, would not agree & would scoff at this pathetic attempt, however; it has stitch possibilities....see what Sunday might bring
(Still looks like an eye to me though - what do you think?)

1 comment: